Home Visiting Care Services / Other Support
Do you require help with activities of daily living that will help you to remain independent? We will try to keep the same people by matching you to appropriately trained professional carers based on your preferences.
The daily activities may include, support with:
- Help with managing continence and going to the toilet
- Prompting with medication
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Housework and Laundry
- Dog walking
- General tidying and cleaning
- Going out/attending appointments
- Reading books/newspapers out loud
- Our teams are led by a director with a strong background in delivering social care to older adults. They can help you with every task to enable you live as independently as possible in your home in the community.
Please do contact us using our contact details below to discus further:
Address: Suite F4; 96 Ilford Lane; Ilford; Essex ; IG1 2LD
Telephone No: 02035837972; Mobile No: 07496688835.
Email: email@example.com ;